Friday, May 14, 2010

Master Cleanse is Over

As much as I enjoyed being and having a great support system in it we decided to give up on the master cleanse. We all started to feel pretty bad. I would assume from the lack of nutrition. We made it to just about day 3. I'd like to think of it as a personal victory. Not only because I am now down to 185lbs, but because I did not think I would even make it through day 1.

I usually have a pretty strict cycle at the gym, however since this week I didn't make it there even once I started using a hip hop workout video called 10 Minute Solution. I found it at walmart when I was looking for the Kim Kardashian workout. It has helped me out quite a bit. I also have a neat little belly band that I bought 2 years ago from Walmart. Its rubber and it helps you sweat more in the belly area. I don't remember the brand but I love it. I do get a few strange stares at the gym when I have to clean it off after a hard work out, but who cares!? If you have any questions go ahead and ask. You can also visit my formspring.me accout and ask questions there! http://www.formspring.me/scootipuff

No comments:

Post a Comment